The Billy Pate antireverse reels - The standard for the high performance fly reel.
No other reel has matched the Billy Pate’s durability and dependability day in day out, year after year, regardless of conditions, locale or species. This precision piece of equipment is designed and constructed to withstand the most demanding fly fishing environments.
While there are over 350 World Records that attest to its performance, you don’t have to be interested in records to appreciate this reel. If you know your fly fishing history, you know this is the reel that set the hook.
Features and technical details:
- Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Fits perfect on line class: 7 - 9
- Frame size: 8,9 x 4,2 cm
- Capacity: 285 yds Backing and WF-8-F fly line
- Target fish: Bonefish, Salmon, Steelhead, Mahi Mahi and small Tarpon
- Redesigned Frame Graphics and platinum color to give you a new fresh up date look
- Large diameter impregnated Main Drag insures ulta-smooth and long wearing performance.
- Double clickers provide two distinct tones to designate line entering or leaving the spool.
- Double anti-reverse dogs provide positive, fail-safe action.
- Rim control for additional braking.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum.
- Easy grip, impact resistant Delrin Handle.
- Comes with an extra thick Neoprene Case for easy storage and transportation.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
0 of 0 reviews