TRAUN RIVER Wading Set Neopren Superior (Darkhorse)
Details of TRAUN RIVER Neopren Superior Wader
We developed the Superior Neoprene-Wader for you to be comfortable in cold alpine rivers, the Baltic Sea or at your favourite salmon river. The main material ist 4 mm neoprene that has a ArcticThermo coating on the inside. The ArcticThermo coating reflects body heat, so that you may stay warm in even the coldest conditions. The bottom foot material is highly density 5 mm neoprene, which is used to ensure durability even after intensive use.
Die sizes MK, XL and LK will be back in stock mid of February 2019!
- Adjustable Velcro shoulder straps for highest comfort
- Inside pocket with zipper
- Hand warmer with front pocket
- Triple welded seams
- Unique knee pads for excellent protection
- High-quality 4 mm neoprene with ArcticThermo
- Highly compressed 5 mm neoprene sole for high durability
- Anatomically shaped socks
- Incl. neoprene gravel guards
|Weight in kg||59 - 70||70 - 82||79 - 91||77 - 99||82 - 93||98 - 109||86 - 98||93 - 104||104 - 116|
|Height in cm||165 - 173||173 - 180||173 - 180||180 - 184||180 - 185||180 - 185||188 - 196||183 - 196||185 - 196|
|Biggest Girth in cm||96||102||110||102||110||118||110||118||125|
|Inseam Length in cm||74 - 80||76 - 82||76 - 82||81 - 87||79 - 87||79 - 87||84 - 92||81 - 92||84 - 95|
|Shoe Size||40 - 42||41 - 43||41 - 43||42 - 44||43 - 45||43 - 45||44 - 46||44 - 46||45 - 47|
Details of Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot
High Performance wading boot with the perfect blend of traditional styling and innovative technology.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet the performance needs of each river system
- Two outsoles (darkgrey felt and rubber) included with every purchase.
- M2 Boa speed lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit
- 3 Ply Fit System (3PFS) for best comfort and secure fit
- Hydrophobic materials, faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter
- Strategically placed seams reduce fatigue and the possibility of seam failure
- Comfort lighter weight than competitive styles
Upper Material: PVC/Nylon
Inside: Nylon, removable inner EVA-sole
Sole: Felt and rubber
Weight: 1370 g
To choose your wading shoe size correctly, you should note the following:
Chota, Patagonia and Korkers wading shoes are in American sizes.
To select the right size for you, please use the table down under, which shows you the German and American shoe sizes side by side.
The table takes into account the neoprene feet of a wader and socks
|American size||German size|
- Be the first to review this product