Str. Croix Legend Elite
The Gentle Hum Of A Finely-Tuned Outboard Sure Seems To Do A Good Job Drowning Out The Crying Around Tax Season.
Whether it was a stroke of genius or happy coincidence, the act of handing over your hard-earned money to Uncle Sam is at least mitigated by it coinciding relatively close to the opening days of fishing season. Not only that, but if you’ve planned properly you’ll have plenty of refund money to pick up one of the new, completely redesigned Legend Elite® rods. From butt to tip, we’ve made our flagship series even better. Each blank is built with high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite and reinforced with super-high modulus SCVI graphite in the lower section. Loaded with IPC®, ART™, TET and new Fuji®Torzite® guides with solid-titanium frames – the ultimate guide. The result is a rod with dramatically improved balance, handle ergonomics and sensitivity. The bar for freshwater rods has just been seriously raised.
Features of the Legend Elite
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® Torzite® guides with titanium frames for unrivalled, 100% corrosion-proof performance. Torzite is the first ceramic created to be a guide ring, and is stronger, lighter and 5X less abrasive than Fuji® SiC.
- Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Includes protective rod sack.
|Model||Length cm||Action||Parts||Lure Weight||Rod Weight g|
| ES 66MLF2|| 198|| fast||2|| 3-10 g||90 |
|ES 70MLF2 ||214 ||fast||2 ||4-15 g ||96 |
|ES 70MF2 ||214 ||fast ||2 ||6-20 g ||104 |
|ES 76MLXF2 ||228 ||extra-fast ||2 ||4-15 g ||105 |
|ES 86HF2 ||260 ||fast ||2 ||15-60 g ||149 |
|ES 90MF2 ||275 ||fast ||2 ||7-20 g ||140 |
|ES 90HF2 ||275 ||fast ||2 ||15-60 g ||155 |
|ES 96HF2||290 ||fast ||2 ||15-60 g ||169 |
- Be the first to review this product