SAGE 6010 Fly Reel
The 6000 reel series was built around our exclusive SCS drag system that creates a silky smooth resistance while efficiently dissipating heat. It does all this with a minimum of weight, allowing fishermen more line feel and the ability to make more casts without fatigue. This sealed system is impervious to water, sand and grit, requiring no maintenance beyond simple rinsing.
- The 6000 series features Sage's SCS Cassette drag design
- Innovative quick-change spool mechanism
- Single rotation drag knob with numbered settings
- Designed for maximum frame and spool rigidity
- Ballistic cloth and neoprene reel case
- Easy conversion from left-to-right hand retrieve
SAGE SCS Sealed Carbon System
Its silky-smooth inertia at start-up and consistent pressure protects tippets throughout battle, and the carbon drag itself is sealed to keep out water, sand, grit and salt. Plus, one size does not fit all; larger reels demand more carbon, so SAGE tailors their drags to fit specific reel sizes. Now you are never outmatched.
- Be the first to review this product