Patagonia Ultralight Felt Wading Boot
These comfortable felt-soled wading boots are extremely light and flexible while providing excellent stability, durability and foot protection.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is light, comfortable and durable; tough monofilament mesh drains quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles; outsoles can be resoled; soles designed to hold fin straps
- Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resist water pressure when deep wading
- Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
- 1,077 g (2 lbs 2 oz)
Weight: 1.090 g
Colour: alpha green
To choose your wading shoe size correctly, you should note the following:
Chota, Patagonia and Korkers wading shoes are in American sizes.
To select the right size for you, please use the table down under, which shows you the German and American shoe sizes side by side.
The table takes into account the neoprene feet of a wader and socks
|American size||German size|
- Be the first to review this product