Patagonia Nano Puff Vest black
Chilly mornings in base camp, simu-climbing by headlamp and cragging in the South Platte as snow flurries fall all give the Nano Puff® Vest its raison d'être. The vest uses PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (60-g) for superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. All of this is wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) which doubles as a stuffsack.
Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100% polyester
Weight: 240 g
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available. Water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100% polyester
- 240 g (8.5 oz)
- Be the first to review this product