Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 100L
Patagonias largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole™ Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure.
They say you can’t take it with you, but in this large, burly duffel you can certainly try. Rugged and highly weather-resistant, this duffel bag will protect your equipment from spitting camels and all other forms of insult. Access its main compartment through a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- material: 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- weight: 1,672 g (3 lbs 11 oz)
- volume: 100 L
- Dimensions: 81x42x33
- Be the first to review this product