Patagonia Danner Foot Tractor Wading Boot (Felt)
Before Patagonia could build the best wading boots ever made, they had to define the word “best.” After much collaboration with Patagonia´s designers, ambassadors and anglers from around the world, not to mention countless hours of in-the-water research, here’s what Patagonia came up with: The best wading boots need to be ultra-comfortable and supportive for long days in heavy water. They should grip subsurface terrain, muddy trails and the occasional cross-stream log. They must drain quickly and avoid holding excess water. And on top of being tough as nails, they need a lifetime measured in decades. Finally, not looking like Frankenstein boots would be a plus. Once Patagonia knew exactly what they wanted, the world-renowned Danner Boots came into the frame. Patagonia combined their fly-fishing experience with Danner’s legendary quality and craftsmanship to create a wading boot beyond all others—each one proudly made by hand (with imported parts) in Portland, Oregon. Their flexible, waterproof full-grain leather provides foot-conforming comfort, support and protection, while stitch-down construction creates a wide, stable base that’s easily resoled when the need arises. The adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle when wading on uneven surfaces and helps lock the heel in place. Durable, super-grippy 3/8" polyester felt soles hold fast on slick bedrock and river-smooth cobble. Simply put, these are the best boots Patagonia has ever made, and they believe they’re the last ones you’ll ever need to buy.
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in place
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backer
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- 3/8" polyester felt outsoles are ideal for technical wading and slippery rock
- Upper: full-grain leather with 1,000-denier 100% nylon paneling. Lining: 67% polyester/33% nylon. Top midsole: 8IR rubber. Lower midsole: polyether polyurethane. Outsole: 3/8" 100% polyester felt
- 1724 g (60.8 oz)
- Made in USA.
To choose your wading shoe size correctly, you should note the following:
Chota, Patagonia and Korkers wading shoes are in American sizes.
To select the right size for you, please use the table down under, which shows you the German and American shoe sizes side by side.
The table takes into account the neoprene feet of a wader and socks
|American size||German size|
- Be the first to review this product