Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
General Terms and Conditions of Business
1. Prices All prices are gross prices and include value added tax. Our prices are dependent, to a certain extent, on currency exchange rates and are liable to alteration without notice.
2. Orders Please submit your order in writing using our order form. Rush orders can be made by fax, E-mail, internet (online shop) or telephone.
3. Payment Please indicate your payment method when ordering:
Paypal You can pay via Paypal. Please make sure that you have a valid paypal account. We will just deduct the amount of the products we deliver. We charge an extra handling fee of 1,- Euro for orders via Paypal below 100,- Euros order value.
Credit Card We accept the following credit cards: Eurocard and Visa Card. Credit card orders can only be made in writing or through our online shop.
Cash On Delivery This service is not available for certain countries (e.g. Netherland). All orders that have not been prepaid are automatically sent Cash On Delivery. The C.O.D charges are raised by us. The C.O.D payment charge is levied by the carrier.
4. Shipping Costs We charge a standard € 9,90 for postage and packing costs on all Cash On Delivery shipments. For all orders charged to credit cards, direct debit or cash in advance we charge a standard € 5,90 for postage and packing. For PayPal-Order (below 100 Euros) we charge a standard of € 8,90 for postage and packing. A surcharge of € 20, - will be charged for bulky goods.
Standard orders over € 100, - and bulky goods orders over € 200, - are eligible for free delivery within Europe .
5. International Delivery Our minimum order value is € 40,-. For these shipments we charge the actual postage and packaging costs. For countries outside of the European Union we refund the German V.A.T charges. We deliver standard orders over € 100, - free of charge within Europe.
6. Right of Exchange / Right of Refund The customer has the right to return all articles from our current assortment without reason within 14 days of purchase. The sales contract comes into effect on acceptance of the goods or at the latest on expiration of the 14 day right of refund. Returns must be sent free of charge. You can choose between an exchange and a refund. All charges incurred by us (e.g. postage and packaging) will be deducted. Goods that have signs of wear and tear, books, videos, DVD’s, special orders and goods not listed in our main catalogue are not returnable.
7. Power of Revocation Right of withdrawal: You have the right to revoke the contractual agreement, in writing (e.g. by letter, fax or E-mail) or by the return of the goods, without explanation, within 2 weeks as of expiration of the 14 day right of refund. The deadline begins with the delivery of the goods and this instruction as well as the expiration of the 14 day right of refund. The punctual postage of the goods or a written retraction suffices to enforce your power of revocation.
The revocation or the goods should be sent to: Post: Rudi Heger GmbH, Hauptstraße 4, D-83313 Siegsdorf, Germany. Fax: +49 (0)8662 7079 E-mail: email@example.com
In the event of a valid revocation of this agreement each party shall return to the respective other party the benefits (e.g. interest) received. If the benefits cannot be returned in full or only in used condition, appropriate compensation must be rendered. This does not apply to the surrender of goods whose deterioration can be exclusively attributed to handling during an inspection – e.g. in a retail store. You can avoid the obligation for value replacement by not treating the goods as an owner would and by avoiding anything that might impair its value. Transportable goods shall be returned. Postage and packaging is to be paid by you.
10. Contact Information and Answering Machine Our answering machine will take your messages outside of our office hours 24 hours a day. Telephone: +49 (0)8662 7079 Telefax: +49 (0)8662 2711 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: www.rudiheger.eu
11. Reservation of Ownership Until all payment responsibilities have been fulfilled by the customer the delivered goods remain the legal property of Rudi Heger GmbH who reserves its right of property until the full remittance of the purchase price.
12. Conditions of Purchase Divergent conditions or general business practices of the customer have no legal validity; they do not apply if we did not or do not formally disagree with the subject matter or order. We reserve the right to carry out technical changes or printing corrections for all goods listed in this catalogue or online shop as required.
13. Place of Jurisdiction Traunstein, Germany.
14. Default of Payment All invoices are due on the date of invoice. In case of a delay of payment from more than 10 days we will raise a default interest of 1,5% per month.
15. Through purchase you agree to our “General Terms and Conditions of Business”
16. Back Order Deliveries Should ordered goods with a value of under € 25, - not be available no back order will be taken. Please reorder at a later date or choose a replacement article from our selection.
17. Warranty Certain companies in our online shop and catalogue offer warranties on some goods that extends beyond that of the German Product Liability Act. In our customers interest we pass these generous warranties on but we ask you to understand that when costs through services such as transport and import duties are incurred we must pass these costs on to the customer in the form of an all inclusive charge.